Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Sister is....

Hilarious!



As much as I want to post super pretty and completed artwork up, I simply have not had time. However, looks like my time's freeing up this week which is a pretty exciting time for me!

I drew this of my sister at a little 'Art Party' with the hubby and friends. I always feel so lost when I go to those. They always ask, "Hey, what are you working on?"

...and I never have anything to say. Except for maybe, "Studying."

Haha, never any specific piece of product. In my opinion this is my greatest problem. Giving myself a specific problem, or goal, or product to complete or create but once I have one, there is no stopping me until I complete it.

Hopefully the next blog update will have something more complete and be more art-centric and less sam-centric.

Ramble, ramble, ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment